The purchase or leasing of property, whether commercial or residential, is one of the biggest investments that a company or an individual can make. We offer advice to our clients and are able to negotiate on all aspects of property-related transactions and disputes involving property.
It is vital for a client to know that the title of the property that he/she is intending to buy has been fully investigated. We are able to undertake all relevant research, advise on the acquisition of property and draft the necessary agreements.
In order for non-residents to acquire property in Cyprus, it is necessary to apply and obtain a Cyprus resident’s permit or even a Cyprus passport. We are able to assist individuals to obtain all required documents before being able to purchase property in Cyprus.
We are able to assist clients on a variety of real estate matters, including:
- Acquisition of property by foreigners
- Estate planning and administration
- Leasing of immovable property
- Legal advice on Cyprus Real Estate Law
- Property tax issues
- Purchase and sale of residential property
- Purchase and sale of commercial property
- Wills, Probate and Re-sealings